How Can I Participate?
There are three ways to join in the fun:
- Sign up to attend events during Seattle Geek Week! Check the official calendar of events to see what’s happening and when. Some events will be free of charge, and others will require you to purchase a registration ticket – so make sure to verify those details before finalizing your plans. You can also join our mailing list, find us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter to get the latest info.
- Volunteer your time and talents to help with planning and promoting of Seattle Geek Week. There are a number of ways to get involved, and we’re always looking for additional volunteers (and sponsors) who want to help spread the word. Just drop us a line and we’ll get in touch soon.
- If you’d like to host an event during Seattle Geek Week, submit the details here! And be sure to include a link to your logo so we can add it to this site.
All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines:
- Your event must take place in the Seattle area.
- Your event must be held sometime between August 13th and August 22nd, 2010.
- Please check the schedule to avoid hosting events that feature the same content at the same time as other events already on the calendar.
- Keep in mind that all submissions will be made public immediately, but they may not appear in the calendar until a volunteer has a chance to review them.